Paralus is a free, open source tool that enables controlled, audited access to Kubernetes infrastructure. It comes with just-in-time service account creation and user-level credential management that integrates with your RBAC and SSO. Ships as a GUI, API, and CLI.
Generate, maintain, and revoke access configurations across clusters, projects, namespaces, etc.
- Keep your existing SSO or RBAC solution
- Create permissions with sensible defaults and powerful customization
- Manage resources from cluster-level to user-level
Paralus applies zero-trust security principles to secure Kubernetes
- Keep your existing kubectl scripts and workflows
- Control access with pre-configured roles
- Dynamically revoke or change permissions and their duration
Automatic detailed logging of activities and resource access. Useful for both real-time and historical tracking
- Quickly answer questions about who accessed what
- View cluster-level history
- Leverage Kubernetes-aware filtering by cluster, namespace, access method, etc.
Paralus can be installed using Helm, and ships with a browser-based GUI as well as traditional command-line tooling
- pctl tool to manage kubeconfigs directly from terminal
- Well-documented REST API
- A modern web interface
Installing Paralus in your Kubernetes environment takes less than brewing a cup of coffee.